Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Early Mornings

I love mornings.

Everything is so fresh and the pale sunlight streaming through the window blinds assures me that it's going to be a wonderful day once again.

The air is crisp and I just can't wait to get started with the day. Oh the joys of eating breakfast.

However ...

Early mornings are a totally different creature. It's dark and cold and the breeze that a little later in the day would freshen you, makes you wish that you had stayed indoors.

Compound that with waking up when you are dreaming about something wonderful, is not the best way to start a day, especially to the harsh ring of the stupid alarm !!!

Yeah, yeah I know, I am personifying an alarm. It gives you a perspective about how much I hate early mornings, doesn't it? :)

Love the sunrise though.

No comments: