Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Overfull

An interesting account of a unpleasant gastrointestinal experience is a contradiction in terms.

However, by keeping it brief and conveying the amount of food consumed over a period of 2 hours (better believe that !!!) for a breakfast, I plan to entertain.

Course 1:

Scrambled Eggs
Bacon
Hash Browns
Banana
Strawberries
Glass of Chocolate milk
Chocolate chip bagel with cream cheese
Boiled Egg

Course 2:
Hash Browns
Grits
Chocolate chip bagel
Waffles with syrup
Apple
Glass of Chocolate Milk

Another half a glass of water almost pushed me over the edge. My stomach literally started hurting and every step I took I was controlling my regurgitation reflexes.

Eating the food was an amazing experience, the 15 minute walk to the class... not so much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

dude... did u have an auxilliary storage tank of this food inside ur body or what!!!... please tell me this was a joke... :) :) :) hehhee.... seems like ur fridge broke down too like joey's :) :)