Wednesday, July 05, 2006

And there were no more ...

excuses.

I have put off writing a blog entry for quite a while and there were excellent reasons (excuses) each of the time that I felt like writing one and didn't.

Most of the reasons come from the fact that I was insanely busy over the last couple of months. I had my final exams for the courses that I had taken last semester and then I had to finish the work on my thesis.

Finishing my thesis entailed not only finishing the programming that was required but also the monumental task of writing the whole thesis. I have never had such a hard time writing 65 pages in my whole life.

All's well that ends well, as they say. I defended my thesis on the 29th of June and passed.

The remaining minority of reasons stem from the guilt that eats at you when a deadline looms and you squander your time watching a movie and/or reading a book. You justify it to yourself by saying that you deserve this R & R, but then spending time on writing a blog becomes that much harder to justify.

I guess I have acquainted my readers with this roller coaster ride that was the last two months. I beg to be let off the hook for not delving into the details for they might not be as exciting to others as they were to me.

Forward !!!

No comments: