Sunday, March 12, 2006

Spring Break

With those who have heard of Spring Break, it conjures up images of beaches in Florida and cruises on the Carribean, late night parties and having unimaginable amount of fun.

However, with those "familiar" with Spring Break especially as applied to the graduate students, it conjures up images of finally being able to sleep for 8 hours every day, single minded dedication to a project or just relaxing and watching movies.

Am I exaggerating? I think not.

The better part of my spring break this year was spend in doing exactly the things I said above. I know I shouldn't be generalizing but I consider myself a representative of the graduate student population.

Movies watched included but are not limited to:

Chicken Little - Nice one
Crimson Tide - Perennial favourite
Van Helsing - Load of c*** couldn't finish it
Few Good Men - You wan't the truth? You can't handle the truth. Jack Nicholson, Tom Cruise rule. Demi Moore looks hot. Another favourite
Jerry McGuire - Tom Cruise and Cuba Gooding Jr. play off each other very well.
Remember the Titans - Decent movie
The World is Not Enough - Watched it again just for Sophie Marceau and Denise Richards

Oh, well. It had to end some time. Back to the grind from tomorrow.

No comments: